Friday, August 7, 2009

Shocking Statement from the President

http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dont-want-the-folks-who-created-the-mess-to-do-a-lot-of-talking/

This is an unedited clip from a Virginia speech where President Obama was trying to garner support for his health care reform. Our President, the same one who took an oath to defend the Constitution, is stating that he doesn't want to hear any opposition speech (i.e. protected free speech under the 1st Amendment). He says: "But I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking." Mr. Obama then reiterates that he is the President, reminding the crowd who has the power. As an American, I do not want to attack the individual who is President even when I oppose his policies. This statement by President Obama, though, shows an unnerving level of arrogance that is unbecoming of the office and, I fear, reveals much about his personal character.

1 comment: